Support For HP Printer
HP is a leading enterprise involved in the manufacturing of printers & scanners and other peripherals. The company has a range of high-performance machine that prints, faxes, scans and copies.
Although HP has used the latest technologies for the product development but software Conflicts can arise at anytime, you might encounter several printer errors, such as compatibility and connectivity issues, networking problems, and many more. You can get hp support from hp for free or for a charge. We offer premium support with 24/7 coverage across all brands, zero waiting time, economical plans, free antivirus protection, online data backup. Just call on 1-888-221-1582 for our certified technicians. This is where we help you out and our tech experts will diagnose and troubleshoot any issues related to all the printers. Below are few frequently asked questions that we can resolve for you.
Our Certified Experts will take care of every problem that you might face including:
- Setup/Installation of your Printer
- Installation of Printer Drivers/Toner Cartridge
- Latest Drivers Updated for Printer
- General Printer Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Spooler Problems and other Error Messages
- Correcting Printers Plug and Play Errors
- Fixing Printer Carriage Jams
- Network Printer Connection to Windows OS
- Printer Software Optimization for improved performance
- Test Print Confirmation / Miscellaneous Concerns and so much moreâ€¦
- What type of cable do I need to connect the printer to my computer?
- What should I do with my empty toner cartridge?
- How do I set the default printer?
- I want sharp prints. What should I look for?
- My printer won’t print. What could be causing it?
- The prints on my dot matrix printer are always coming out too light. What’s wrong?
- I’m getting White Lines, Ghosting, Blotching, or blank spots in the text of my prints?
- Printer started printing blank pages. Changed the toner cartridge. Turned the printer OFF and ON and yet it still prints blank pages.
- DeskJet stopped printing in the middle of a print document. Now, the amber light is flashing and will not print.
- Printing documents and the documents have a dark shadow in the background, but the text is clear.
- Printer is making a grinding noise in the back of the machine.
- Printer display is reading unexpected paper size”.
- Printer has a paper jam around the exit area.
- Printer powers up fine and indicates that it is ready, however, when commanded to print, all of the LED lights stay on and the printer will not print when commanded to do so from the computer
- In the Printer the toner brushes right off the paper.
- All-in-One Fax, Scanner, Copier, and Printer make a line down the middle of the pages only when making copies. When printing, the pages come out clear.
- Printer has a blank display. The printer powers on, but there is nothing in the window. What is happening?
- Printer displays a service error code in the display windowâ€¦
- Printer makes several thin faded lines all the way down each page when printing color or black and white. Changed all the toners and changed the drum, but it still continues to do the same thing.
- We will keep you printer software updated with the latest versions. You may contact us at iKarma 24/7 as we are working round the clock on 24/7 basis with a workforce of Certified Experts & We are offering remote computer support. Our experienced technicians would resolve the issue on real-time.